Passionate designer with technical expertise in print and video.
• Completed 204 successful team projects, acted as creative lead on 62 distinct client projects including complete branding for 4 start-up companies, soup to nuts
• Led 8-month-long, multi-departmental project from concept to successful completion
• Saved the company $12,750 by creating 14 white papers on best-practice, FAQ, and technical guidelines
• Design & Creative Solutions – Designed and executed a comprehensive marketing campaign in 2009 which included packaging, mailings and web ads.
• People – Personally requested by major clients: “Friendly and respectful, Eric makes every client and co-worker feel valued.”
• Increasing Efficiency, Profits, & Quality – Revealed a hardware bottleneck in company workflow that when resolved improved project efficiency by 34%
• Professional Development – Became the most accomplished Blu-ray HDMV Author in the Mid-West by succeeding in an areas with little to no road-map.
• Passion – “Eric has an incredible work ethic and his passion for excellence is infectious. A perfect employee.”
Senior Designer / Blu-ray Specialist
01/2007 – 01/2010
SECONDARY ROLES: In-House Graphic Design / Brand Management / Marketing
Freelance Graphic Designer / Freelance Video Editor / Technical Consultant
08/2007 – PRESENT
SECONDARY ROLES: Project Management / Pre-Press
Philosophy of Creative Media
09/2000 – 12/2005
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS: Los Angeles Film Studies Center
Philosophy of Creative Media unites traditionally separate academic disciplines to create an education that equips a student not only with the skills to express and create through a variety of medias, but the ability to critique, appreciate and understand. In conjunction with the general education requirements, Philosophy of Creative Media seeks to construct a holistic paradigm that encourages sound thought, versatility, and integration from its students.
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
06/2005 – 12/2007
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor
Myers-Briggs: E N F J
Gallop Strengths: Achiever, Activator, Positivity, Maximizer, and WOO (Winning Over Others)